it's been a big year.
here is a bit of review:
- January: We went to SC & suffered through a vomiting child all the way home & everyone got sick within quick succession. Rachel infected her recently cut out wisdom teeth wounds. It was very unpleasant.
- January: Asher celebrated his 5th birthday.
- February: Rachel celebrated her 17th birthday.
- February: We re-homed Readen, our cocker spaniel, since she was fighting with the other dogs.
- February: We were shocked by the death of Whitney Houston.
- March: Found out Ruth was coming!!
- April: Had a long round of bronchitis & croup run through the house.
- April: Esther celebrated turning 3.
- April: Abigail celebrated turning 7.
- May: Clay & I celebrated 19 years of marriage.
- June: Sadly, Mr. Simmons passed away at almost 76 years old.
- June: We went to Nashville & Memphis, Tennessee for a family vacation. Graceland was awesome.
- June: A vicious bout of Strep Throat ran through the house.
- June: SCOTUS upheld Obamacare! (Boo SCOTUS!!)
- July: Elizabeth turned 13 and went to New York City with Clay to celebrate.
- July: We picked up our 2 sweet bunnies: Dynamite & Diamond
- August: Clay celebrated his 48th birthday.
- August: All the kids & I were in a accident in the van. My first ambulance ride!!!
- August: Asher went on his first airplane ride.
- August: Rachel and I killed a lot of snakes!!
- September: Asher learned how to ride his bike with no training wheels
- September: Rachel started her Senior year of high school.
- October: Ruth Eleanor arrived.
- October: I had my first limo ride ever.
- November: I had my 42nd birthday.
- November: Levi celebrated turning 2!!!
- November: Barack Obama was re-elected as President...to my absolute horror.
- November: Went on a visit to GA/SC for Thanksgiving.
- December: Received my 2013 seed catalogs!
So those are some highlights of 2012. I'm sure i'm missing tons & i couldnt put it all on here...the happenings of this year.
looking forward to what next year holds.
in the meantime:
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!