Friday, November 25, 2016

Long Time, No See

Did you ever use that phrase as a kid? "Long time, no see. Its probably incorrect or offensive to blind people or Indians now...and I mean the feather wearing, war paint, shirtless Indians...not the curry eating, red dot on the forehead Indians. (Talk about politically incorrect 😂.)

Anyway life has been crazy busy. I feel that since Ruth was born I have been in the pit of chaos. Trying to claw my way out. She is 4 now. She has been worth it but boy howdy she was a surprise that has kept on giving.
Hopefully I will use this space for good...not for evil. It was originally intended to be a journal of sorts for my family and our every day escapades. My friend, well my cooler BFF, Jenny, was asking me today if this space was even up still. It is.
Im finding that since I am medication free (antidepressants....dont go calling DSS) my energy level has plummeted. I barely want to get dressed....but Im trying to be healthier, lose weight, eat better...and in time I am hoping my energy level and desire to accomplish minimal task will return....so with that said....Im trying to refocus, regroup, reblog.  Time will tell.

Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: