Friday, July 25, 2008

my buddy


i cant help but look at my son and just fall in love everytime i look at him. he is so precious. he is handsome and smart and funny. he is cute and busy and just full of life and love for me. he says "mama" and it melts my heart. i love him so much and am so thankful for him. so wonderfully thankful for him. he is my little man.

this is him walking through the rows of corn. how precious is he in these green overalls and that blonde hair? he is GORGEOUS! i want another baby boy but i seriously doubt i could love another son like i love him. but i bet it wouldnt be so hard. i really love having a boy! it is so great.
ok, the last one. tell me how i could not be in love with that face. he is darling. and he is such a typical little guy. he has no clue what is going on!

No comments: