Monday, June 14, 2010

hello there!

it's been a while. we have been busy. and i'm tired all the time. just an update, which i'm sure is obvious from the new widget to the right of the screen....we are expecting #6. by now i'm sure you know. anway i'm hoping for a little nathan levi. but a healthy lydia hope is fine. all is well. the garden is growing. we have new ducks. we have new kittens. we have really good kids. life is good. just busy.
here is a picture of phineas & ferb. ferb has a blue eye & a green eye. pretty cool if you ask me. the kids say he "freaks" them out. oh well. i will be back soon to post pictures of abigail's baptism & asher's potty traiing escapades! and just a post of every day dealings around here.

until then i will leave you with this scripture i have been mulling over:
"create in me a clean heart, o God; and renew a right spirit within me. cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit." Psalm 51: 10-12

No comments: