Saturday, June 4, 2011

A-Z

i found this on one of the blogs i read - http://www.hookedonhandmade.blogspot.com/ ......she has a "square a day for May" that she did that i'm contemplating crocheting...a granny square to be made every day for the next 30 days & then i will have a blanket. maybe....hmmmmmm.

anyway, here is some info about me. if you want to...copy & paste it in a comment box & leave me your info. i like this kind of thing about people i know. sometimes we learn something about our friends that we possibly didnt already know. i know it's probably silly, but i like it.

A. Age: 40
B. Bed size: Queen, but we starting the pricing for a king size sleep number bed.
C. Chore that you hate: All of them but mostly washing windows and folding laundry!
D. Dogs: I love Yorkshire Terriers.
E. Essential start to your day: Nursing Levi.
F. Favourite color: Green.
G. Gold or Silver: White Gold.
H. Height: 5'2"
I. Instruments you play: Minimal piano, barely violin, few notes on the flute.
J. Job title: Wife/Mother
K. Kids: 6 & I would have more if I could
L. Live: Chesapeake, Virginia
M. Mother's name: Marion
N. Nicknames: none
O. Overnight hospital stays: 5 - for baby deliveries.
P. Pet peeve: dont even get me started....the list is way tooo long!
Q. Quote from a movie: "you are to stupid to insult."
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: 3 sisters
T. Time you wake up: well...officially around & 7:30 - 8...but usually i'm awake through out the night with Levi.
U. Underwear: bikinis
V. Vegetable you hate: turnips, radishes
W. What makes you run late: lack of preparation
X. X-Rays you've had: when i fractured my arm, a few times for pneumonia, when Esther was born thinking I had blood clot in my lungs.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Scalloped potatoes, baked Mac n' Cheese, Vegetable Stew w/beef
Z. Zoo animal: Giraffes
 
so maybe you learned something about me.

No comments: